Many people get into flipping houses because they know they will get a great return on their investment. Renovating a house can be fun and exciting but finding someone to live there when it’s all finished can be a challenge. Even after you have secured a renter, it may surprise you that there is a lot to be a landlord that you may not have thought of before. For property owners that want to continue flipping houses and turning them into rental homes, their hands may become full rather quickly. Companies like Scott Properties can be hired to manage your property for you. What will a property manager do for you though?
- Marketing-A property manager is an expert in the rental market in your area. They will know the best ways to reach prospective tenants and be knowledgeable on best marketing practices.
- Managing Tenants- Property Managers are there for your residents 24/7 and always have a system in place for after-hours emergencies. They can deal with resident complaints, resident retention, planning for upgrades on the property and making sure residents are adhering to the lease.
- Collects Rent-When you own several rental properties, managing the money can be tricky. Property managers take on the responsibility of collecting and processing rent payments, assessing late fees and damages, and pursuing collections on tenants.
- Maintenance-The property manager is who renters will contact for maintenance requests. Sometimes, the property manager will have a maintenance manager that renters can contact instead, but the property manager is the person that makes sure it all gets done, handles getting the tools and materials for the job, and follows up with the renter.
- Pursuing Eviction-When residents fail to pay rent on time or break their lease and an eviction is necessary, the property manager can handle the ins and outs of the legal system and represent you in court.
Scott Properties is a great solution to meet your needs for a property manager. Let us take the stress off your shoulders so you can continue to do what you love.